|Job Title||Product Development Executive|
Product Development Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Executive to join our established global company. Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. We offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power, Audio, Drinkware and Gadgets categories, coupling attractive pricing with fast and efficient service. Our carefully curated range of technology focused product lines give our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence.
Working as part of the Marketing team and collaborating closely with our Purchasing team, the successful Product Development Executive will be responsible for identifying new product and category / market opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly articulate and commercially minded individual to contribute to the success of the business’ product portfolio, managing the launch and subsequent lifecycle for each product category.
What will you do in your new role?
• Identify new product opportunities within the promotional products industry, including identifying and developing entirely new product categories
• Work closely with the Flashbay purchasing team to source samples and develop suppliers
• Evaluate samples for quality of materials and suitability for branding as a promotional item (making adjustments and modifications to products as necessary)
• Oversee golden sample approval, testing and certification
• Coordinate the launch of new products on Flashbay websites
• Work with the marketing team to develop marketing materials and campaigns for new products
• Own the full lifecycle of the existing product portfolio, refreshing and retiring products according to product success metrics
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
• Product sourcing and marketing experience, ideally with a B2B focus
• Excellent knowledge of materials and branding methods
• An eye for quality and strong attention to detail
• Good understanding of the sales cycle and the needs of business customers
• Ability to conduct market, competitor, product and customer research
• Able to analyse data and identify trends to extract actionable insights
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Prior experience in the promotional merchandise sector is beneficial
What do we offer?
• Competitive basic salary
• Annual discretionary bonus
• 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
• Discounted gym membership (local to our Fulham office)
• Cycle to work scheme
This is a remote working role open to applicants living anywhere in the UK. If you live within commuting distance of our global HQ in Fulham, you would have the option to work in the office should you prefer. Applications cannot be accepted from anyone living outside the UK.Department: Marketing http://www.flashbay.co.uk/careers/departments
Location:Fully remote or Part time Remote from Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6) http://www.flashbay.com/careers/london