|Job Title||AU Sales Account Manager|
AU Sales Account Manager
We are looking for hungry, self-motivated and commercially minded individuals to join the experienced Sales Team in our established global company – do you have what it takes to be a successful Flashbay Sales Account Manager?
Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. Our products include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones, Hygiene and a host of related technology products and accessories. Our HQ is based in London and we have offices around the globe serving tens of thousands of happy customers.
About the Role:
- Effectively and efficiently converting warm inbound leads into new customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of existing customers
- Acting as the single point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursue sales target objectives for assigned territory
- Maintain database with accurate and current customer and prospect information
- Accurately update, maintain and develop pipeline by using our CRM system
- Fast-paced target driven environment
- English speaker to native standard
- Degree educated and/or relevant work experience (e.g. Sales, Customer Service)
- Motivated and target driven - to meet, and strive to exceed the sales targets and expectations set
- Dynamic and KPI-driven
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail orientated with strong follow up skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
About our Training:
Our Sales Hero Academy will ensure you are equipped with everything you need to be a great success: sales skills, product knowledge and an understanding of our clients. The training programme, along with on-the-job support and coaching will get your career off to a flying start!
About our Offer:
We have a great working environment, modern offices and we recognise the importance of a healthy work/ life balance.
On top of this we offer a competitive basic salary of AUD 50k per annum + superannuation; target based incentives with cash prizes; and an uncapped commission structure which typically adds an additional $10-20k to your basic salary in year one.
Location: Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast